Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Semi-Hiatus

Some of you may have noticed a slow down on new content recently and I apologize for that. I'm in the middle of a fairly ugly personal situation with my roommates and plan on moving soon, hopefully to a place where everyone isn't a delusional psychopath convinced that I'm the root of all their problems. But I digress. I will still be posting between now and then (I have a LOT of cool stuff I want to cover), but depending on time/how enraged I am any given day, reviews might be few and far between. I ask you loyal Barracks fans to just bear with me for the next month or so and I promise there will be a wealth of new stuff soon!

1 comment:

  1. Tioga - The price of titanium-arts.com
    In addition to the production titanium metal of a titanium car with their own titanium 3d printing design and construction ford focus titanium hatchback processes, titanium bong Tioga ford escape titanium 2021 also has an assortment of mechanical and mechanical

    ReplyDelete